This is what life looks like....in Leighland...

Monday 7 January 2013

The Birthday Cake Saga


OOPSIES!!  

My Daughter is 4 next week and because I can't stand the thought of having 15 little kids running around my house at the same time, I thought I'd be clever and have 2 separate parties on 2 different days!



Great idea, sure...but what's the 1 thing no birthday girl or boy can be without??  Their cake!!  2 parties means 2 cakes - not the easiest feat to achieve when you're on a tighter than tight budget of as little as physically possible!! (Damn you recession!!) 

I was going to make them myself, like I did last year but as you can see from the photo - while I put a heck of a lot of time and effort into it....it looks more than a tad naff!!

So get answering the poll to the left of the page here (if you've viewing on a phone or tablet you'll probably have to look around for it I'm afraid!!) and leave comments with your hints, tips and suggestions as to my best course of action...the theme of the party is Monster High x 

No comments:

Post a Comment